Calling all teenagers

Which are adorable!!!
YES DUCKLINGS PLEASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like all my pictures are on my parents phones and I haven't transferred them to my USB yet... So here's just one I got a bit ago.
GOPR0138.JPG

I have a thread though for those of you who didn't know, and there's pics there!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/duckling-grow-a-long.1612217/

When you hatch what do you do with all the males?
I plan to hand them to a broody. The Littles need at least another rooster. It might cause a split in the coop but so long as they get along it'll be fine. I don't believe in incubators so I insist on using a broody.

Sorry guys that’s that’s the worst!:hugs

I can’t really hatch either bc we don’t have an incubator plus my parents don’t like getting a dozen roosters! I actually just got some more chicks though! really wanted some Barbu d'Uccle chicks but I couldn’t find any they were all sold out😢
You don't need a incubator. Broody will take care of it.

I give them away or sell them.
They have all went to good homes so far.
In town we cant butcher as its against the law.
Im not even suppose to do deep litter in my coop cause its over the amount of chicken waste you can hold at a time.
Screw the law. That's stupid. They don't watch you do they? And I want to give a bag of bird poop to whoever came up with that law about chicken waste. It's just giant bird poo.

I just read through! Sorry you lost that one so early on. Failure to thrive is the worst
Thank you! It was sad. :(
I plan to hand them to a broody. The Littles need at least another rooster. It might cause a split in the coop but so long as they get along it'll be fine. I don't believe in incubators so I insist on using a broody.
I see!

Screw the law. That's stupid. They don't watch you do they? And I want to give a bag of bird poop to whoever came up with that law about chicken waste. It's just giant bird poo.
There is people in town who will turn us in. Lets just say they dont like to follow the laws at all but still turn people in

Back
Top Bottom