Calling all veterans and family members. Allies too.

Thanks to everyone and thier relatives for serving. I am a DW USAF RET. DAV. ( dependant wife...US Air Force...Retired...Disabled American Veteran) DH was in for 20 years..went to Desert Shield...Storm..and a few other places, I cant tell ya, ( or I would have to kill ya) LOL Ya know those places!??? Heck, I dont even know them all! LOL
Flag is hanging tall and proud in our yard!

Good idea Dacjohns.

Thank all of you for putting your lives on the line and your families on hold. We
owe you everything.

Thanks also to the families who have to watch and wait as their loved oned respond
to the ultimate call.

Thats my birthday
wee.gif

US Army and USAR reserves, 1983-1989, 71Q (Journalist/PAO), daughter of an Army Captain, don't know the dates, mother of a soldier US Army 82nd Airborne 2001-2004 (disabled veteran of Iraqi and Afghanistan wars), mother of DEP USAF daughter, scheduled date of entry 9/8/2008.

My DH is an Active Duty Marine SSgt and will hit his 12 year mark in August. We have been married for over 11 of those years. He has been to Iraq once so far and is itching to go back! My dad was also a marine back in the 70's but got a medical discharge. We have a very patriotic family! Thanks to all who have served!!!
woot.gif

My nephew went to iraq now he has to go to afgan.It's awesome we have men and women that do this. Joh 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. This is Jesus's words

Back
Top Bottom