Calling all Warrior Cats Fans!!

I don't think so he really saved Shadowsight's life and that was very important since he was a very important character in later books. He just poisoned them because he thought it would be the best for his clan. Although that doesn't give him an excuse, he doesn't deserve to have that punishment.

Thoughts on Juniperclaw? Did he deserve it you guys?
I think they should have allowed him to enter Starclan. He honestly didn't realize what he was doing was wrong, and he thought he was doing if for the best of his clan. And it was unfair since they made an exception for Leafpool who had broken the warrior code many times and they didn't even give Juniperclaw a chance...

ooh i forgot about this thread! new question: if you could change anything about the very first book, into the wild, what would you change?

provide more backstory, probably. I'm always a little peeved that they didn't do a massive backstory on into the wild. Mostly it tho
yeah you dont fully understand anything until book three or so, but i think they did that to lure people to want to read until they understood? idk, good point.

ooh i forgot about this thread! new question: if you could change anything about the very first book, into the wild, what would you change?
Hmm, i know a lot of people talk about spottedleaf, how she was a mary sue, but to be honest that never really stood out to me.

I felt like it was a little confusing when it first started and took me til about page 50 to actually get a good grasp. They thru a ton of names out there and sort of just jumped into it. Otherwise i really liked into the wild.

Back
Top Bottom