Calling all Warrior Cats Fans!!

TesoroSena

Crowing
Jan 5, 2023
Tennessee
Hello! I am obsessed with warriors, and wanted to see if anyone else was too! PLease comment about any opinions, ideas, or anything else Erin Hunter!! If you don't know who that is... she writes books about clans of cats, Warriors, packs of dogs, Survivors, and other animals like lion and bears. Her genre is basically everything, romance, adventure, mystery, murder, action, science fiction (Kind of), mythical, and a bunch more! Feel free to ask questions!

Hello! I am obsessed with warriors, and wanted to see if anyone else was too! PLease comment about any opinions, ideas, or anything else Erin Hunter!! If you don't know who that is... she writes books about clans of cats, Warriors, packs of dogs, Survivors, and other animals like lion and bears. Her genre is basically everything, romance, adventure, mystery, murder, action, science fiction (Kind of), mythical, and a bunch more! Feel free to ask questions!
Hello! Moderate fan here. I've read the first series twice but couldnt get my parents to get another one because by that time i was older then the recomended age and my crazy strickt aunt thought it was full of witchcraft so i just kind of left it at that. 😂
I LOVED them though.

😻 Love the Warrior Cats! Haven't read them in awhile, own a couple of the sets and some of the big novels. Dang, now I want to read the series again and don't have all of them 😢 (not all available on KU, bummer!).

@TesoroSena, HUGEEE fan here!!!! I came into the Warriors world at Omen of the Stars and am so addicted to it! It's like I'm actually there! Ngl, I've cried a million times when reading them. My favorite cat is Dovewing, hbu? 🤣:woot

@TesoroSena, HUGEEE fan here!!!! I came into the Warriors world at Omen of the Stars and am so addicted to it! It's like I'm actually there! Ngl, I've cried a million times when reading them. My favorite cat is Dovewing, hbu? 🤣:woot
Oohhh that is ssoooo hard! I love all of them! I really like Bristlefrost, Sandstorm, Bluestars super edition is so awesome I also love love leopardstar…. I love all of them lol

Oohhh that is ssoooo hard! I love all of them! I really like Bristlefrost, Sandstorm, Bluestars super edition is so awesome I also love love leopardstar…. I love all of them lol
Yeah! I just adore all of them, especially Dovewing! Have you read all of the series?

Back
Top Bottom