calling any one from missouri

😆What a little doll!!! How precious.❤️
By the way I have no clue what to name them.......Got any ideas?:D
In chickens I look for some feature of their comb that would remind me of the name or some behavior they have. Sweet Pea used to snuggle under my arm the first winter...

JT

20210719_172944.jpg

I had to build a camp fire today... my Purina Deer Block ended up attracting flies so bad I decided to move the block away from the machine shop door. I put a bucket over it and turned it over and it was full of maggots! I burned the block in the burn barrel with a lot of cardboard and built a fire over the rest on the ground.

I started spraying the deer food with apple juice with a spritzer and Bambi is eating it all now. Just need to see them ribs disappear and one more dewormer Saturday and she should be set for winter.

JT
Apple juice worked huh? :ya

Hey Y’all! I’m In west St Louis county. I have two beautiful Whiting True Blue roosters that need homes. They are 15 weeks old. They were supposed to be hens. Can have another rooster. Anyone interested in a rooster or two that will pass on the blue egg gene. ?
We have a house in West County but are living at our farm right now in St. Charles County, just over Hwy 40 bridge. Nice to meet another person in our area! I only have ducks, but am totally addicted to them LOL

Back
Top Bottom