calling any one from missouri

I had a coon getting into the Cinnamon Queens run at night and last night was the last straw... I didn't take a photo of the evidence just to spare you guys.

I put a fence charger in the run and ran a hot wire around the perimeter up at the top of the welded wire then grounded the 1" welded wire fence that covers the bottom 2/3's of the run. The top 1/3 is plastic fence but I'm replacing that in the next few days since I don't have to do a darn thing until Monday :)... so today is Friday for me and I have 3 Saturdays in a row!

JT
Do you mean it killed some chickens? Or you killed it?

Rocky Mount, MO here. Is anyone nearby looking to get rid of some turkeys or know of a poultry swap in the area? I'm looking to expand our flock and the one lady I know that raises them (and sold us the ones we have now) doesn't currently have any extras.

Good morning! It’s going to be a cloudy day and they are promising over an inch of rain tonight.
In our front yard 3B7B0378-252A-4164-82AD-1E959D812DBC.jpeg is a poke plant that my daughter allowed to grow and in one season it looks like an elegant tree that shades the yard. She also has used mullein plants as ornamentals. All these weeds are thriving in the heat....

Back
Top Bottom