calling any one from missouri

This morning on one of my cameras there were a bazillion bugs flying by, so many it looked like a snow storm. Raised bed in the lower right and upper part is the house.
2022-12-09 06-14-53.png

JT

What in the world!
I have no idea what kind of bug they were, sometimes early in the morning I see them flying around in the IR light from one of the outdoor cameras.

I didn't go out to see what they were...

We got 1" on Thursday, sunny and warm yesterday so I replaced the damaged screen on the Catio and we got 1/2" last night... looks like rain for most of the week.

JT

Raining for days here. Ugly mud and dog💩 is my yard.
I have no idea what kind of bug they were, sometimes early in the morning I see them flying around in the IR light from one of the outdoor cameras.

I didn't go out to see what they were...

We got 1" on Thursday, sunny and warm yesterday so I replaced the damaged screen on the Catio and we got 1/2" last night... looks like rain for most of the week.

JT

There’s an insane cardinal who has been attacking his reflection in our front door. I have been able to deter him with an owl picture. At least for now. BED105A1-1B20-4EE4-9ECE-91E529E79FD7.jpeg
753DDB52-1217-430C-A193-454BA7832EAE.jpeg
But he also attacks the mirrors on our vehicles, leaving them dirty and poopy as well. We have to cover the mirrors every time we park the vehicles. F02359ED-DB38-4EBB-A3AD-AA9AEA33876C.jpeg
I am tempted to buy a pack of cardinal Christmas ornaments and put them in all the bushes and trees….

There’s an insane cardinal who has been attacking his reflection in our front door. I have been able to deter him with an owl picture. At least for now. View attachment 3348661
View attachment 3348660
But he also attacks the mirrors on our vehicles, leaving them dirty and poopy as well. We have to cover the mirrors every time we park the vehicles. View attachment 3348662
I am tempted to buy a pack of cardinal Christmas ornaments and put them in all the bushes and trees….
It's a zombie cardinal! 😁

Back
Top Bottom