calling any one from missouri

Quote:
SuziQ! Thank you so very much for alertingme to this auction!!! I've been in contact with the lady and my DH is going Saturday to "probably" pick one up! I'm so excited!!

So last night I was on the AKC website reading about the breeds and found out that the official name for a Jack Russell Terrier is really a Parson Russell Terrier...

Now I have 2 reason to update my sig line! But I'm going to wait because I'm (not) going to buy anything at Jacobs Cave this weekend...

Quote:
I live in south St. Louis City near the Botanical Gardens. That's just minutes from downtown, except on game days
big_smile.png

MissChickenLittle- who are you trying to convince?

Someone from Craig's list is going to buy my BB RED Rooster. Yeah! It's another 4-H er from out of state so I am excited to be helping someone out. No luck on Phoenix pair though. Guess I will just keep it on Craig''s list and see what happens. No big deal for now, until they start crowing.

Two days of cleaning house til Jacobs Cave. Yeah! The chicken tractor is sitting there waiting for new birds. No more than 6 are coming home with us.

A janitor at school says there is a swap in Auxvasse this weekend. Anyone heard about it?

Quote:
SuziQ! Thank you so very much for alertingme to this auction!!! I've been in contact with the lady and my DH is going Saturday to "probably" pick one up! I'm so excited!!

So last night I was on the AKC website reading about the breeds and found out that the official name for a Jack Russell Terrier is really a Parson Russell Terrier...

Now I have 2 reason to update my sig line! But I'm going to wait because I'm (not) going to buy anything at Jacobs Cave this weekend...

ha, ha, ha! That's what we all say and then there are 10 more peeps roaming around the yard! LOL

Quote:
you two need to come see me friday, i'll fix you right up!

no telling what i'll have by friday, but you can bet i will fix you up with something.

Back
Top Bottom