calling any one from missouri

suziedoozie --
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
Hi suzidoozi, we go to Bull Shoels all the time. As a matter of fact my hubby is in this years Bull Shoals brochure!! He fishes there so much I told him I was going to forward his mail!

Darla (my real name)

Quote:
Hi all! :)

Dave...we may be interested in some Dorkings, but I'm not sure how far we are from you. I'll. Have too google it lol.
Are they good layers/ broody often?

I have a lot of eggs in the bator and a lot more bator ready but the NEW little giant
is giving me problems..sigh.
Hoping to have several Chicks hatched for the Fruitland swap Sat but Im not counting
Chicks before they hatch anymore!

Cheryl

Quote:
http://whatischazaq.blogspot.com/2006/10/what-is-chazaq-its-old-hebrew-word.html

It's an old Hebrew word that's used over 300 times in the bible. It is a uniquely strong and powerful descriptor of "courage" that comes from God.

It is pronounced with a throaty, guttural and hearty "h" from way back in the throat, the "c" is technically silent.

According to Strongs Hebrew and Greek Dictionary:

It is a primitive root that means: to fasten upon; hence to seize, be strong (figuratively courageous, causatively strengthen, cure, help, repair, fortify), obstinate; to bind, restrain, conquer: - aid, amend, catch, cleave, confirm, be constant, constrain, continue, be of good (take) courage (-ous, -ly), encourage (self), be established, fasten, force, fortify, make hard, harden, help, (lay) hold (fast), lean, maintain, play the man, mend, become (wax) mighty, prevail, be recovered, repair, retain, seize, be (wax) sore, strengten (self), be stout, be (make, shew, wax) strong (-er), be sure, take (hold), be urgent, behave self valiantly, withstand.

A few examples of "chazaq" in scripture:
1 Chronicles 19:13 Be of good courage, and let us behave ourselves valiantly for our people, and for the cities of our God: and let the LORD do that which is good in his sight.

Psalms 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Ps 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

God is our source of chazaq. Chazaq is not passive, it requires taking hold of and being courageously strong in your faith. In Psalm 27:14 it is being used as a verb, encouraging the one praying to be strong and confident while waiting alertly for God.

Chazaq is a bold word describing the believer's confident courage that is only perfected while waiting for God. In the mighty power of God, be brave. Be strong. Take courage. Do not give up. God is in the chaos and storms of life, generously giving each seeker the courage, strength, stamina, endurance, perseverance, and fortitude needed for every situation.

Study the word for yourself, in the context of the Old Testament where it is found 290 times using this Crosswalk Study page.

Pray for me that I might grow to more fully understand this concept and apply it to my life, toward the struggles of life, to Spiritual Warfare and the prayer and protection of those that rely on me. And to rely on chazaq to overcome my fear of man and to focus on my love for God when He brings me people to witness to!

Any body goin to southwest city for the swap sunday? Been to the auction a lot, but I don't know how well the swap is gonna do. Kinda pricey at 10 bucks per load, but might make a good swap. Let me know if you are going and we will meet up.

Quote:
http://whatischazaq.blogspot.com/2006/10/what-is-chazaq-its-old-hebrew-word.html

It's an old Hebrew word that's used over 300 times in the bible. It is a uniquely strong and powerful descriptor of "courage" that comes from God.

It is pronounced with a throaty, guttural and hearty "h" from way back in the throat, the "c" is technically silent.

According to Strongs Hebrew and Greek Dictionary:

It is a primitive root that means: to fasten upon; hence to seize, be strong (figuratively courageous, causatively strengthen, cure, help, repair, fortify), obstinate; to bind, restrain, conquer: - aid, amend, catch, cleave, confirm, be constant, constrain, continue, be of good (take) courage (-ous, -ly), encourage (self), be established, fasten, force, fortify, make hard, harden, help, (lay) hold (fast), lean, maintain, play the man, mend, become (wax) mighty, prevail, be recovered, repair, retain, seize, be (wax) sore, strengten (self), be stout, be (make, shew, wax) strong (-er), be sure, take (hold), be urgent, behave self valiantly, withstand.

A few examples of "chazaq" in scripture:
1 Chronicles 19:13 Be of good courage, and let us behave ourselves valiantly for our people, and for the cities of our God: and let the LORD do that which is good in his sight.

Psalms 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Ps 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

God is our source of chazaq. Chazaq is not passive, it requires taking hold of and being courageously strong in your faith. In Psalm 27:14 it is being used as a verb, encouraging the one praying to be strong and confident while waiting alertly for God.

Chazaq is a bold word describing the believer's confident courage that is only perfected while waiting for God. In the mighty power of God, be brave. Be strong. Take courage. Do not give up. God is in the chaos and storms of life, generously giving each seeker the courage, strength, stamina, endurance, perseverance, and fortitude needed for every situation.

Study the word for yourself, in the context of the Old Testament where it is found 290 times using this Crosswalk Study page.

Pray for me that I might grow to more fully understand this concept and apply it to my life, toward the struggles of life, to Spiritual Warfare and the prayer and protection of those that rely on me. And to rely on chazaq to overcome my fear of man and to focus on my love for God when He brings me people to witness to!

WOW! That is a great word... I must remember that too... Pray we all have chazaq in our daily lives.

Hi everyone ~
My Cackle order came in Tues. (there was a delay) but I have pics to show now
big_smile.png
.. they are really great chicks,very healthy and I haven't lost a one (knock on wood) from shipping or my care ..
celebrate.gif

77783_009.jpg

77783_010.jpg

77783_013.jpg

What breeds do you see ???
wink.png
pop quiz

what's kickin´chicken :

Quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen we have a Winner!!!
lau.gif

here is your prize
smack.gif
gig.gif

thank you, thank you very much! {in my best elvis voice!}

sorry< couldnt help my self> must be the meds working.​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom