calling any one from missouri

Ya hit the wrong button goofball!!!! Some times I worry when I see you with a crayon, one of these days your gonna cause w.w.3 with that computer! Oh yeah, glad you got a room!

Last edited:
Hi, kathyinmo!
frow.gif
We're less than 40 miles from you
thumbsup.gif

Sounds like I'm a bit late to expect anyplace to stay for Jacob's Cave
ep.gif
May have to rethink it a bit...
idunno.gif

Quote:
uhhhhhh, jacobs cave doesny happen for about 28-30 day yet. september 29-oct 2, cmon up and have a looksee, should only be about a 3 - 4 hour drive for you.

you could go to fordland swap saturday, it is east of springfield an hour or so i think. never realy paid that much attention to how far it was, takes us 3.5 hours to get there when we can go!

I figured out when the dates were for the meet, but I didn't know if it was one of our free weekends or not. Apparently it is so we're planning on heading up there. It's just a matter of working on the self-control from now until then so we don't end up with a bunch more birds.

We do Fordland every once in a while. I haven't gotten any chickens or ducks there but it might be a viable place to buy some in the future. Sounds like we may be running into each other here and there.

Quote:
its 5 bucks a night, not sure if there are designated areas or if they will let you stay on the swap grounds.

My one month old muscovy duck has gotten alot of feathers in. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what age they start getting the red bumps on their face.

Back
Top Bottom