calling any one from missouri

Hi fellow Missourians!
Just wanted to see if anyone on here breeds cochins.... I am having a lot of difficulty with shipped eggs this year and need to build my flock back up after I sold them all in September due to my move.
I have gotten several damaged shipped eggs and also bought some columbian cochin chicks from a reputable breeder but they are dying off one at a time.
I need someone in Missouri to buy from so that I can drive to pick them up. I dont want to do this shipping bit any more!
If you breed cochins just pm me what you have and where you are and some pics and hopefully we can make a deal.
Thanks!
Are you wanting bantams or large Cochins? I traded mine to my son's fiancee's brother and he's selling chicks and hatching eggs I think. I know he has black blue and splash. My son has some other cool colors but his are bantam
Cathy

HELLO! I'm inDixon, MO...very small town near Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. Smack in between Springfield n St. Louis. I'm "new" to MO as well. NEW to having chickens. I have EE, Sex Links and ONE RIR, along w several children, 3 dogs. I want to see who lives nearby, w tons of chicken experience to learn more and newbies, such as myself, so we can learn from each others' mistakes and laugh at them...even to "swap" eggs, birds or whatever it is that chicken enthusiasts do....I'm here to learn and have fun...that IS possibly, right?

Are you wanting bantams or large Cochins? I traded mine to my son's fiancee's brother and he's selling chicks and hatching eggs I think. I know he has black blue and splash. My son has some other cool colors but his are bantam
Cathy
Your son's fiance's brother wouldn't be Brett by chance would it?

It would be an extremely small world if so.

Back
Top Bottom