calling any one from missouri

Are you on 17? or near it? Im right off 133, nearly into Hancock. I just moved to Dixon from FLW in Feb. What do you mean by "ancient hens"? Lets do coffee n eggs some day, lol
I'm on 17, About 6 miles S. of Crocker so were only about 12 miles apart. There's at least one other Dixon lady on here and someone with a BUNCH of poultry in Crocker.
The nice folks that helped me get started live by Road Ranger.

Ancient hens? LOL! I've been warned sometimes the Amish get cute and if you don't know what you're doing will sell you old hens on thier last (l)eggs...
They won't outright lie to you - but if you don't pin them down with specific questions they can be amused by out slicking you.

It would be nice to have someone to go to swap meets and such with

have you heard of Chicken Swap of Missouri on FB? its helped me....I think it would be easier for us to "talk". please send me pm we can exchange whatever info. Do you know where Seaton Cemetery is? I'm learning this area a bit better...lol ONLY knew FLW, St.Rob n Waynesville...Road Ranger is about 25 mins from my house....depending who's driving....lol

I'm on 17, About 6 miles S. of Crocker so were only about 12 miles apart. There's at least one other Dixon lady on here and someone with a BUNCH of poultry in Crocker.
The nice folks that helped me get started live by Road Ranger.

Ancient hens? LOL! I've been warned sometimes the Amish get cute and if you don't know what you're doing will sell you old hens on thier last (l)eggs...
They won't outright lie to you - but if you don't pin them down with specific questions they can be amused by out slicking you.

It would be nice to have someone to go to swap meets and such with
here's the site info for FB
http://www.facebook.com/groups/225021300913860/

look for me, I"m Miz alanis

Welcome to all the MIssouri newbies and any other 'lurkers" out there
welcome-byc.gif
wink.png
you will find so much info and advice on this site.

I think I have a black sex link rooster (2years old) who needs a home. I got him as I needed a black roo but the flock has never accepted him, poor guy is always by himself or with the ducks or guineas. I will give him to you if you can use him? He is a beauty. I can email a photo of him to you today..after church. He comes running up to me when I come out of the house..he thinks I have a treat for him
yesss.gif
I usually do. He is really sweet.
I live in Mansfield but real close to Hartville.

ugh. I joined the facebook page and first thing that popped up was the black sumantra or however it is spelled. My husband goes, "if you are getting millies, I am getting those." LOL. I have created a monster.

Back
Top Bottom