calling any one from missouri

it is an hour and a half which is much closer. What do you mean by non-meetup?
How do I get the information for the group?
thank you for all your help
smile.png

Yes. I know geography.
My town is 20 minutes from the Missouri Border.
That's okay. I won't comment on this thread again.
I'm sorry.

Hi,
welcome to the
welcome-byc.gif

I am a little confused by your post. It is fine you are 20 minutes from the MO boarder.
We have someone that lives in Kentucky but used to live in Mo that is kind enough to
get on and share wisdom with us.

I took a look at your picture you have pretty chickies (or your daughter?) But I read that you have
21 ladies and one roo. He must be a hard worker hehe.

I'm new to chickens, my first year and three days ago we got our first egg from one of my Cochin girls.
I have five LF Cochin splash ladies, 1 blue LF Cochin roo and 1 splash LF cochin roo. Then I also have
five White crested black Polish ladies and 3 males. We had six ladies till Friday when a cat got my sweet
little Penny Mae. We've missed her but it is one thing I have come to realize with free range out here in
the country. We have since decided to keep everyone in the pin. With winter coming on.
Hubby remodeled the hen house that was on the property when we moved her. He made an opening in the
large old corn crib (its rather huge) and connected the hen house to it. So they now sleep in the hen house
and live throughout the day in the corn crib.
I forgot to mention we have 2 guineas that seem to think they are more chicken then guinea =)

Anyway, welcome to the byc and the mo board, I do hope you will be willing to share your wisdom about
chickens with us. There are those of us who need pro's like you
thumbsup.gif

Yes. I know geography.
My town is 20 minutes from the Missouri Border.
That's okay. I won't comment on this thread again.
I'm sorry.
I posted on the CO, KS, IL and OH threads in the past when I was looking for a ride for a rooster to the Ohio Nationals. No one gave me a hard time for it. I found a ride from CO as well.

Hi,
welcome to the
welcome-byc.gif

I am a little confused by your post. It is fine you are 20 minutes from the MO boarder.
We have someone that lives in Kentucky but used to live in Mo that is kind enough to
get on and share wisdom with us.
X2

Where are you located Eden? Might be interested in English Orp eggs next spring and maybe chicks if the dont need to be shipped.I have lots of Orps Lemon Lavender Buff and mixes But just one black BBS full English Orp roo..only blue or black Hen chicks from him most of them crosses as..they all free range now.Love big fluffy chickens like my English boy and cuckoo are pretty.
Quote:
Believe all the CCLB pairs will be gone this weekend tho there may be a dark juvie pair or a few cockerels that will be left. The boys will work with your brown egg layer flock for creating olive eggs or white egg layers for more blue egg layers. Smaller end of LF they can be used with either LF or Batams. Scovy numbers are going down but I still have a good number - people see how nice they are and tend to take more than they planned but I had a errrhhhm uhhh basket full. . I may have some direct from Fancy Chicks English Red Cuckoo Orp started chicks up for grabs once they get a bit older that I can sex and chose my breeders - hit the mother load on them and there are more than I will need. My English lav orp hens are in with a pair of unique direct import line BBS roos so once they start laying again there will be lav splits available - eggs or chicks. I also have lav hens in with my Isabel Lav roos - same story on egg or chicks. The Marc Sacre Reds will be old enough to start laying soon as well. All kinds of exotic English Orp flavors growing out for next year. Yeeehaaawww. Lots going on with the Ameracaunas as well.....

Hey Mana....Welcome... just stay here!..it's ok if you aren't ACTUALLY in Mo.Anyone can talk here..we aren't snobby. and you're close to us.I'm in southern Mo So that's 5 hours from KC..I'm farther than you are from some Missourians and I'm IN Mo!! Haha.
Think the stAte thing just has to do with buying chickens as if you are in the same state its easier to buy than from someone 1000 miles away.

Back
Top Bottom