calling any one from missouri

Easter eggers. I am going from Joplin to up north of Springfield to get some 8 week olds if anyone around wants some. Just pay for yours and chip in some gas/time money. Friday or Sunday

Has anyone ever ordered chickens from the sawmill chicken farm in Florida. My neighbors were ordering some chickens and threw in a couple extra for me just wondering what everyone thought of that breeder? Im getting 2 Lav Ameraucana and a blue copper Maran.

baseball:

My brother lives in the area of north Texas that claims the Rangers. I was wanting a I-35 series to see who would play the Cardinals for our I-70 series.... then the inning seven errors of the Blue Jays game happened.

Ack! Lavender Ameraucanas are the breed I want to raise! I've been hoping to find breeders that ship chicks. Do you know if they ship? Let me know what you think of your birds? Better yet, post pics for us to enjoy! :D :D

Ack! Lavender Ameraucanas are the breed I want to raise! I've been hoping to find breeders that ship chicks. Do you know if they ship? Let me know what you think of your birds? Better yet, post pics for us to enjoy! :D :D

Yes they do ship...just got them yesterday, ill take some pics and post them.

The Lavs are photo shy...the others are some marans

Back
Top Bottom