calling any one from missouri

Last edited:
Yes I am from McDonald county, I love it here! I'm pretty positive the fair was 2 weeks ago maybe 3. I haven't gone since I was in highschool, they have always had a poultry show , my cousin always had ducks and chickens in the show, sometimes he would also bring sheep or rabbits up, the main judges raised poultry and sold as well, I went to highschool with his kids but can't for the life of me remember his name. I did not make it to the Newton county fair, I have a lot of anxiety and it's difficult going places where I get a lot of attention so I avoid places people will know me, unfortunately I'm pretty easy to spot with dreadlocks to my knees :p

Anyone in the Mid MO area want a New Hampshire rooster? He is about 4 months old and came from Cackle stock. Pretty good temperament, aggressive mostly with the ladies who keep an eye out for him and they have learned to run when he gets near them.

If not, his days are numbered. He respects me but not a 3 year old grandson who loves to run up to and after the chickens. If he ever turns on him we are both dead.

Hi, good luck with the rooster....let us know if you find him a home! Oh, and did you try BYC's free rehoming thread as well?

/img/smilies/frow.gif from just outside of St Lou.  Hubby and I are on 30 acres and have tons of critters, well at least tons in his eyes, LOL. 

Smiles

Jul

Do you happen to have an hens you are looking to find a new home for??
1f60a.png

I can't make the swap because I had to come into work. I have a Cream Legbar pair, and two Ameraucana cockerels (5 months) that I was going to sell. On Craigslist.
Have a great day everybody.

Back
Top Bottom