calling any one from missouri

Apple butter sounds so good.

Hi all, I have been MIA on this thread for a few weeks. Life getting in the way. Some family issues took a toll for a couple weeks now fighting a 2 week case of bronchitis that doesn't want to go away. I took a vacation week figuring on finishing my run, too sick to accomplish anything. Still am. Wish I could get that run finished.

I lost my Aussie hen for who knows why, she was fine in the am dead when I came home from work. The other 4 are doing well but am concerned the buff colored EE may be a roo. Will have to post some photos in the sex thread. Have been paying with FF and they are really liking it. With my work hours I am leaving some crumble out daily just in case they need it.
I'm hunting organic flock raiser crumbles and having trouble locating some a few more places to check as I re-gain some energy.

Probably off to Springfield for state softball tourney next Sat if they get through the next level on Friday. GD's team has won their division the past 2 years. Go for it Lathrop Lady Mules!! 6 hours driving for me that day.

So sorry to hear about you losing your Aussie hen. I had that happen once myself with a black Austrolorp. Came home to find her dead in the yard without a mark on her. Also just had that happen this past Friday with one of my broad breasted White turkeys. He was 18 to 20 pounds dressed out, but I couldn't use the meat because 1) I didn't know how long he had been dead and 2) not sure why he died.

Was pretty bummed because he was going to be Thanksgiving dinner. I do have another one that I can use for Thanksgiving.

So sorry to hear about you losing your Aussie hen. I had that happen once myself with a black Austrolorp. Came home to find her dead in the yard without a mark on her. Also just had that happen this past Friday with one of my broad breasted White turkeys. He was 18 to 20 pounds dressed out, but I couldn't use the meat because 1) I didn't know how long he had been dead and 2) not sure why he died.

Was pretty bummed because he was going to be Thanksgiving dinner. I do have another one that I can use for Thanksgiving.

AWWW sorry abut your turkey. Who knows why sometimes and you can't watch them 24/7.

IMG_0599.JPG

The gender thread answers say Buffy is a roo. The lightest one. Have to find him a new home.

Checking in from Florissant, MO. Just recently rescued a female Muscovy and am searching for anyone that knows someone in the area that is trying to rehome a female Muscovy. I'm trying to get her a friend since she is the only Muscovy I have.

Back
Top Bottom