calling any one from missouri

Hello! I live in southwest MO, we just moved into the four state area/ tornado alley! My husband and I are excited to start the new adventure of chicken parents!
Welcome to the MO thread! I'm in Barton county.....

It was 80 here yesterday. Wind has been howling. Looks like there is a pretty good line of storms expected for MO,AR, and Points East. Severe possibility, snow, lows in the 20's.........:oops:

Yea, the wind was unreal yesterday a huge white oak with twin trunks that never moves was swaying in the wind. I'd bet there are dead branches all over my property to pick up lol. Our lows are only in the 40's starting Saturday night.

JT

This is my extra Spitzhauben cockerel...if any of you from BYC would like him, you can have him. (hatched 2-4) I am willing to drive to meet you in Lamar, Pittsburg, Joplin, Nevada, or?
Fleck  4-12 (3 of 1).jpg

Ahh spring has sprung in SEMO, I saw 3 flies having a discussion about chicken poop near the coop, after checking my game camera and live trap I found a tick on my arm, and to top it all a gnat flew up my nose and those pesky Japanese beetles that look like ladybugs are awake. I usually like winter better but last winter changed my mind for a while.

JT

Back
Top Bottom