calling any one from missouri

Last edited:
fingers crossed for you. i'm excited to see my liepers grow out, 2 little stags and 4 pullets that are about 3 months old. I also have a mug hen who is a little spitfire, they are awesome birds.
Ya, I wanted to start some game birds from chicks and handle and get to know them a bit. It's fun seeing them grow. I have had three batches of birds already this year, and some will have to go before too long.

Thank you so much! Can't wait to learn more~ :) How do I go about knowing when the times are for a swap/sale, and how they work?
I've never been to the big Sedalia show. I thought it was only a show, not a swap but it says it's both, you'll have to google it. I'd want to go if I wasn't going to be out west visiting kid/grandkids. It will be big. I've been to the State Fair (last year,) but not this event.
As for the Joplin Swap, I describe it on pages 904, 905, and 908 of this thread and then Shawluvsbirds describes it in the last couple pages. It's 7-noon first Sat each month. There are swaps in KS too, you might want to google that. Surely there are some closer to you.

I got this idea on another thread, made a reusable shopping bag from a feed bag:
bag (3 of 1).jpg
bag2 (3 of 1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom