calling any one from missouri

30% protien feed runs about $20 for 50lb at the feed stores.
Better value than the game feed. Extra cracked corn too.
Have you checked out some of the pvc/conduit tractors for semi-free ranging?
Improves sanitation and extra protien from bugs along with other goodies.
Fermenting and sprouts do help stretch your feed and have added bennies as well.
Milk and scraps.

Obviously you want to grow your meat birds with higher protien and load them well.

3 hatched so far! At least 2 are EE's. Not sure if the third is a BA/BO cross or not.
Set up a broodie pen and gonna try to move her and all into it tonight.
She's still sitting tight and more of the eggs may hatch
fl.gif

30% protien feed runs about $20 for 50lb at the feed stores.
Better value than the game feed. Extra cracked corn too.
Have you checked out some of the pvc/conduit tractors for semi-free ranging?
Improves sanitation and extra protien from bugs along with other goodies.
Fermenting and sprouts do help stretch your feed and have added bennies as well.
Milk and scraps.

Obviously you want to grow your meat birds with higher protien and load them well.

3 hatched so far! At least 2 are EE's. Not sure if the third is a BA/BO cross or not.
Set up a broodie pen and gonna try to move her and all into it tonight.
She's still sitting tight and more of the eggs may hatch
fl.gif
I have my fingers crossed for more babies to hatch...can't wait to see a pic of mom and babies!

Hi, I'm new here. Just signed up today. I do ot have any chickens as yet. I'm glad to be a part of this community! How awesome is this? I have already been welcomed. I live in Central Missouri about 30 miles from Columbia, Auxvasse to be precise. I didn't have a time to read all the posts (duh!) but would appreciate replies from anyone in the area.

Hi, I'm new here. Just signed up today. I do ot have any chickens as yet. I'm glad to be a part of this community! How awesome is this? I have already been welcomed. I live in Central Missouri about 30 miles from Columbia, Auxvasse to be precise. I didn't have a time to read all the posts (duh!) but would appreciate replies from anyone in the area.
Glad to see another from central MO here!!
welcome-byc.gif
What kind of chicks are you planning to get

Joined up after lurking for about six months, my husband finally caved and let me get my chicks. I live in Washington, MO for anyone that knows where that is. Nice to see a bunch of people from Missouri.

Joined up after lurking for about six months, my husband finally caved and let me get my chicks. I live in Washington, MO for anyone that knows where that is. Nice to see a bunch of people from Missouri.
welcome-byc.gif
I used to come your way quite a bit on the motorcycle before I sold it, very pretty through there :) What kind of chicks did you get?

Welcome to our two newest members. I sort of know where Washington, MO is and I definitely know Auxvasse. :)

I'm hoping for a broody hen or two. I have bantams that are suppose to be a broody breed so I've started keeping some eggs of chickens I'd like to hatch (d'uccle & EE) in case one decides to be accommodating.

CG

Back
Top Bottom