calling any one from missouri

Joplin area peeps....anyone selling at Turkey Creek Swap this Sat.? If so, what are you bringing? Forecast is for nice weather.....

That's wonderful! We are trying to breed our first set of rabbits that we have. We have 6 hens & 1 rooster...we are getting more chickens & ducks this spring. We also are farming mealworms for the birds :) we are looking into goats for the summer or fall, once we have an area fenced for them...if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the goats from? We live in Cabool, mo about 1 hour from springfield. :)

If you get on Facebook there are many goat groups and goat for sale groups. There are a lot of goat people in southwest mo. I have Nigerian Dwarfs for milk. Mathiots paradise is where I got 2 of mine because they weren't too far and have nice stock.

Newbie with 4 week old chicks from Southwest Missouri in a small town called Purdy. We live on a farm and these chicks are our first farm adventure. It's been everything we've dreamed it would be and more....

Newbie with 4 week old chicks from Southwest Missouri in a small town called Purdy. We live on a farm and these chicks are our first farm adventure. It's been everything we've dreamed it would be and more....
welcome to byc
frow.gif
/// I used to love the park in purdy when I was a little boy

Hi all, I've been off the threads for a bit but back in again. We live in De Soto, MO just south of St Louis. We started with a few chickens 4 years ago and just got a set of Khaki Campbell ducks to add to our flock. Having our flock just never gets old still.
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom