calling any one from missouri

Welcome to the BYC MO thread to all the newbies who recently posted....if you go back just a couple pages and read the posts, you'll surely find others from your area(s)
Joplin area peeps, poultry swap manana at Turkey Creek Feed!

Hi all, I've been off the threads for a bit but back in again. We live in De Soto, MO just south of St Louis. We started with a few chickens 4 years ago and just got a set of Khaki Campbell ducks to add to our flock. Having our flock just never gets old still.
D.gif
We are pretty close to each other. I live in Cedar Hill.

SW MO peeps....have any of you ever been to the poultry swap in Neosho at Southside Feeds? If you've been, what is it like?
It's this Saturday, 7 am till. ?

Welcome to all the new peeps! I've been absent fie a while. This school year has about done me in. Between my son's activities and starting my own small business along with my full time job, I haven't done much recreational reading. Going to try to give myself a set amount of time to do just that.

Anyone else here in swmo get hit with the tornado that went through Goodman?

Welcome to all the new peeps! I've been absent fie a while. This school year has about done me in. Between my son's activities and starting my own small business along with my full time job, I haven't done much recreational reading. Going to try to give myself a set amount of time to do just that.

Anyone else here in swmo get hit with the tornado that went through Goodman?
frow.gif
// starting a small business looks fun. My wife works with a lot of new / small businesses doing logo's, designing signs and other graphic design stuff.. mostly for people in the craft fair circuit and in nw arkansas and it's really neat meeting all the different kinds of people and learning about there passions

I have a couple friends in goodman and most of them were lucky enough to have no real damage, one of the houses is on school street even. I was a little south of the main storm and had some downed trees but they were already dead and just fell into my woods so nothing really.

Glad you all were safe. We had some roof damage and my small home built coop was moved and tweaked. The poor roo inside made it out unscathed somehow and was just wet and scared. Got him caught and contained. Just fixed his coop today. He's still skittish but I don't blame him.

The new business is fun. Have met some new people and can all be done on my phone! Talk about portability. :D

:frow    // starting a small business looks fun. My wife works with a lot of new / small businesses doing logo's, designing signs and other graphic design stuff.. mostly for people in the craft fair circuit and in nw arkansas and it's really neat meeting all the different kinds of people and learning about there passions

I have a couple friends in goodman and most of them were lucky enough to have no real damage, one of the houses is on school street even. I was a little south of the main storm and had some downed trees but they were already dead and just fell into my woods so nothing really.

Glad you all were safe. We had some roof damage and my small home built coop was moved and tweaked. The poor roo inside made it out unscathed somehow and was just wet and scared. Got him caught and contained. Just fixed his coop today. He's still skittish but I don't blame him.

The new business is fun. Have met some new people and can all be done on my phone! Talk about portability.
big_smile.png
Righttt / when i heard it hit the school I panicked a little and tried getting ahold of my friends right away, luckily they were "safe" in arkansas visiting family.

Poor little guy , I couldnt imagine getting stuck out in that when you are used to your own little fortress keeping you warm and dry, at least he made it and i'm sure he will only get stronger and wiser because of this ( hopefully fingers crossed lol)

lol I hate talking on the phone, def not the business for me / I have never even owned a cell phone lol

@1cock2hens it's mainly Facebook posts and messaging. Great for me because I don't particularly like talking on the phone either. :D

The way we caught him was to get it back somewhat in place and opened the doors. He kept trying to run back to it. Got him in and then I was able to cage him. Glad I got it fixed and he's back in it.

Back
Top Bottom