calling any one from missouri

@svh I bet that looks awesome in person, much better than the mud we have here.

JT

It was, as I said, breathtaking ! All the snow on the trees was gone by noon, as the temps were above freezing. On my morning walk through the woods, the trees kept throwing snowballs at me !

As for the mud, today is supposed to be in the 40s, and sunny ….. The mud is on the way here as well !

The snowman 2 days old
IMG_20200126_073120.jpg

So I have a question re the "invisible" cat, who is no longer invisible to me, but definitely never appears to anyone else. I don't know where he sleeps, but I feed him every day and he has become very friendly to me, rubbing against me and greeting me with enthusiasm.
IMG_20200126_073631.jpg It is time then, to take him to be neutered. The Vet in Girard, KS, told me last fall, bring him here, we neuter feral cats for free. In preparation for this event, I have gotten him used to eating in the carrier, even picking up the carrier with him in it, albeit, door open. My question is, is he still a feral cat? I feel like maybe I've crossed a line.

My question is, is he still a feral cat? I feel like maybe I've crossed a line.

I don't think you can feed the feral out of a cat, he is still feral but tolerates you a lot because he has learned that your kind to him. Just wait till you close the door for the ride to the vet... if you can get some kitty downers to make him a bit drowsy that would make the trip a lot quieter. I'm glad I only had to drive a few miles to the vet with Woody.

JT

I love it when they are low enough to hear their wings, that noise is so cool.

I live about 1/4 mile from a 160 acre lake, that has a couple hundred geese temporarily stationed there. My homestead is right in their flight path to the fields, and they fly over at treetop level a few times a day. You can definitely hear them comin ! Pretty cool.

Here is a pic I took earlier today of some of my chickens watchin the geese fly right over us.

IMG_9323.JPG

Back
Top Bottom