calling any one from missouri

Chickens are enjoying a bit of time out of the coop after being stuck inside while we were out of town a few days. They are growing quickly. Youngest daughter's kittens continue to grow as well. 20200711_141213.jpg 20200711_140757.jpg 20200711_140826.jpg 20200711_141539.jpg

Just saw one of these this week near Rolla! Never seen one before! Dont want to see one again!

Ah ha! More proof of the alien invasion...

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen some extra terrestrial life forms in Rolla in the past also... mostly in Alex’s Pizza... but I saw a lady at the Mule Trading Post one time that could not have been born on earth... not a chance 😉

Zarky your byc searching skillz have improved significantly!

I searched ‘okra bloom’ and it came right up, lol... kinda fun reading the old posts from last year... you were just going on vacation and stopped to visit JT, my wife was setting the truck on fire, and Sue had a turtle after her cucumbers, lol

My UV flashlight arrived yesterday. I went out before light this morning to look for hornworms and did not see any. This light is 398nm which may be indequate. However it occurred to me that maybe I got them all previously. Finally I saw and squashed a couple tiny white worms which showed up brightly, and I also easily saw a white inchworm, which was green in normal light. Unless hornworms move like inchworms when small....

Back
Top Bottom