calling any one from missouri

Goodness me! @OhZark Biddies you are gonna rid Mo of all the moles and shrews!😉

we’ve actually prepared for that situation, and brought in some rare and exotic blue and green mice 😉

07DE75BF-A572-4986-B290-17DF877FECC2.jpeg

0F0E7A4F-17F0-44BF-8F0C-441E7B5FF81C.jpeg

It is in fact was a beautiful evening and quite a lovely night after the last few days of being soooo hot.
Mason finally convinced me to come out and play a while.
I've been staying inside in the AC for the last few days miserable with poison ivy. 🌿🌿🌿
It's been awful.
I feel your pain. I am very allergic to poison ivy. Not as allergic as when I was a kid but still can get quite bad cases of it and I get it easily. I am hoping that I didn't get it while picking blackberries today. It was definitely out there in and among the blackberry canes.

There may be more than one kind of tomatillos. You can buy them in stores that sell Hispanic foods. My mom used to cook with them.
I believe that the wild ones are ground cherries! They are supposed to turn yellow and fall off the plant when they are ripe and ready to eat.
The tomatillos that I am growing will stay green but I did read that they can come in 2 other colors (yellow or red; or was it orange).

We went out at 4:30 am to see the comet in the NE sky. We used binoculars. Comet Neowise, visible 80 min before sunrise in the NE, (or after tomorrow, 80 min after sunset in the NW right below the Big Dipper.) You should be able to see it at night for another month. Then it won't be back for 7000 years.
this is a screenshot off the internet.
View attachment 2241026
It did not look that clear here. It is hazy, and we needed binoculars. Even the brightest stars don't look bright.
I didn't know about this!

I feel your pain. I am very allergic to poison ivy. Not as allergic as when I was a kid but still can get quite bad cases of it and I get it easily. I am hoping that I didn't get it while picking blackberries today. It was definitely out there in and among the blackberry canes.
I hope not too... It's been awful.
Why am I not getting alerts from this thread and what can I do about it? I mean I do but only very rarely.
If you visit very many threads eventually the older ones drop out of the alert system.
I just get in the habit of looking at my watch threads list to see what is new.

Back
Top Bottom