calling any one from missouri

This vaccine doesn't contain the virus as most flu vaccines do. (They contain a weakened or inactive virus). The covid vaccine is a different type called an M-RNA vaccine, it teaches the cellls how to make an immune response. Google it. Btw there is a flu vaccine called flu blok, which doesn't use inactivated virus, it uses something called recombinant DNA. We always request this one, it's more effective too. Barton health dept has it.

That's almost scarier than the thought of getting sick. Lol.
Of course you'll never know the long-term effects of a vaccine if you wake up dead from the covid anyway.

It's true there can be long term effects. But I'm willing to risk this one, even tho there are many drugs I don't trust.
I can have enough issues all by myself..no drugs or viruses neccessary.
I have been sitting around here for the last two weeks with broken ribs from a fall due to a fainting spell no one can get figured out.
It just feels like if it CAN happen it will happen to me. 😂

We got a couple inches of snow overnight...the chickens won't come out.
1-27 coops b.jpg
1-27 coops inside.jpg
solar light.jpg

We only got about an inch and a half of snow but I don't think MoDot treated the roads in time here. I had heard we were only supposed to get 1/3 inch. We drove my son and his wife to the airport (Lambert) and there were LOTS of cars off the road and accidents. We made it with no problems. They are flying down to Florida and then renting a U Haul so that my son can bring back all of his Dad's things. His Dad passed away sometime between the 16th and the 20th. Turns out my son's are the next of kin. So even though they hadn't seen him in 17 years or talked to him in about 5 years they still need to take care of things. I had no idea there would be a U Haul trucks worth of stuff! I was thinking more like a cardboard box.
My son will get to see his cousin and Uncle & Aunt that he keeps in touch with on FB. So that is nice. Oh, and it is his wife's first time flying! She's 27.
Oh, we did get stuck halfway up our driveway coming home :( I've shoveled the snow but 2 tires are in mud and the back end is up against a huge tree stump. So we will either be using a wench or maybe when my hubby gets up he can push enough while I give it gas to get the other front tire on the pavement. I think that will do the trick. May also have to apply a bucket of cat litter to help with traction.
Headed back to Poplar Bluff tomorrow to work more on the house. Can't wait to get working toilets in there! :lau
DB94F9EF-6AD5-4C18-98FA-D72B9DA98DDF.jpeg

Last edited:
Was told to post here regarding rehoming my bantam cochin cockerel! His name is Susu and he is not aggressive in the slightest but has done a good job protecting the hens. My main roo is not a fan of him, so I'd like to rehome. I live in Warrensburg and would be willing to deliver him to the local area, or travel a reasonable distance to deliver him!! He is free to a good home :)
frizzle 1.jpg

Was told to post here regarding rehoming my bantam cochin cockerel! His name is Susu and he is not aggressive in the slightest but has done a good job protecting the hens. My main roo is not a fan of him, so I'd like to rehome. I live in Warrensburg and would be willing to deliver him to the local area, or travel a reasonable distance to deliver him!! He is free to a good home :)
View attachment 2505725
You could also post free in the classified section at poultryshowcentral.com, with picture. I've had good luck with rehoming and selling poultry there. Be sure to put "MO" at the front of the ad, as in the instructions.

Back
Top Bottom