calling any one from missouri

Hey I finially got a visitor!
20210511_172957.jpg

So we came down to Poplar Bluff today and I brought my brand new Kobalt battery operated lawnmower ( I got it on clearance). I had my husband unload it and he set it in the front yard between the house and the van. I went around the house picking up scraps of soffit and facia that were left on the ground. When I got to the backyard I heard my hubby
talking to someone. Then he came around back too. After a little bit a lady comes walking between my house and the neighbors house ( no one lives there) and she is pushing my new lawn mower!! I ask her what she is doing and she tells me she is looking at my lawnmower. I had to pull out my phone and threaten to call the police before she finally let go of it and left. She kept telling me that I had to share. When she left she was cussing me out and calling me names.
My husband said she was the same lady that he was talking to in the front yard and she had told him that she was homeless. He also said that she was carrying a pair of scissors ( which I found in the side yard).
We also found that there were keys in the basement door ( on the outside of the house) and the basement door was not locked at all. The upstairs bedroom window was open (at least the window is too far up for anyone to be able to get in).

My husband wondered if the lady had been squatting in our house or not. But I didn't see any evidence of anyone having been inside. Also, our hired help never showed up today.
But I did get the lawn cut and my husband changed out the door locks (for the 3rd time).
Can't wait until we can put this house back on the market.

So we came down to Poplar Bluff today and I brought my brand new Kobalt battery operated lawnmower ( I got it on clearance). I had my husband unload it and he set it in the front yard between the house and the van. I went around the house picking up scraps of soffit and facia that were left on the ground. When I got to the backyard I heard my hubby
talking to someone. Then he came around back too. After a little bit a lady comes walking between my house and the neighbors house ( no one lives there) and she is pushing my new lawn mower!! I ask her what she is doing and she tells me she is looking at my lawnmower. I had to pull out my phone and threaten to call the police before she finally let go of it and left. She kept telling me that I had to share. When she left she was cussing me out and calling me names.
My husband said she was the same lady that he was talking to in the front yard and she had told him that she was homeless. He also said that she was carrying a pair of scissors ( which I found in the side yard).
We also found that there were keys in the basement door ( on the outside of the house) and the basement door was not locked at all. The upstairs bedroom window was open (at least the window is too far up for anyone to be able to get in).

My husband wondered if the lady had been squatting in our house or not. But I didn't see any evidence of anyone having been inside. Also, our hired help never showed up today.
But I did get the lawn cut and my husband changed out the door locks (for the 3rd time).
What??? I think it’s time to set up some game cams...if you can put them where they won’t get stolen that is.

That's crazy! 🤪

Back
Top Bottom