calling any one from missouri

@karenerwin I think you need to mow the grass... see you tomorrow.

JT
Hopefully the grass isn't too bad! :eek: I cut it last week on Tuesday and again on Thursday before I left!
We aren't actually coming down there this week. I had my monthly dinner out with 2 ladies I used to teach with (they are still teaching) and Thursday I have a doctor's appointment. But there should be a guy or 2 at the house tomorrow. They are supposed to be building our basement stairs! (and possibly finishing up the soffit and facia that the other guy never finished 😡:he).
So, we will see you next week!

But there should be a guy or 2 at the house tomorrow. They are supposed to be building our basement stairs! (and possibly finishing up the soffit and fascia that the other guy never finished
The soffit and fascia look like he forgot to use any nails... I've not seen anything like that before short of a tornado. Good idea to let him go.

JT

NOooo, because then the days get shorter LOL ...... By Aug I can feel it and the shorter days make me want to put food away and get ready for Winter. Although, with the early heat wave this year, I guess the cooler Fall days will be welcome. Tomorrow is supposed to be 104 with heat index near us, in St. Charles County! I guess I'm glad I have ducks that can at least swim on these days. I wonder if I got chickens if they'd survive this kind of heat?

Here it is the longest day of the year. Interesting that tomorrows daylight is less than a second shorter than today.

JT
Seems like it is too early to be the solstice already!
Hopefully you seen some activity at my house by now, if you’ve gone back by. The guy said the lumber truck broke down on Wednesday but the wood was delivered on Thursday. He was supposed to start building the stairs on Friday but I don’t know if that happened or not.
I know he wasn’t there by 10AM like he said he would be to let the Woods Basement people in so they could remove the lifts they put in when the new back wall was built.

Back
Top Bottom