calling any one from missouri

You’ve been a member for 12 yrs!!! How about that. Hope you join in our conversations here on the MO thread....
I will join in when I check in....I'm trying to make myself work more and look at chicken sites less....;) but every so often, I have to waste an afternoon chicken chatting! Thanks for the invitation!

Here's a reminder about a big poultry swap this Saturday, September 18 in Silex, MO.
It runs from 8 AM till noon. Action starts early and often goes beyond noon but in the past some people are starting to leave by 10AM.
This is the annual Fall Poultry Fest run by the River Hills Farmers' Market at the Central Elevator in Silex. From US 61, go west on Highway E through Silex till you get to the elevator.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...86e13baee50c2ac!8m2!3d39.1058579!4d-91.086921

There will be many farmers from area states with all types and breeds of poultry. Lots of equipment for sale, a seasonal farmers' market. Many rarer breeds of chickens like Blue Orpingtons, Golden Campines, Barred Hollands and possibly Penedesencas.

Open to all and no admission fees nor vendors fees.

For more information on this event and to join the River Hills Farmers’ Market, contact numbers are (636) 697-3447, or (573) 485-7261.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom