calling any one from missouri

The choice yesterday was to cut down dead trees and cut some firewood or ride the GoldWing to the River Ridge Winery for lunch... weather cool and sunny... didn't take much to twist N's arm into going for a ride. As soon as we left it got overcast and real windy and I'm only wearing a summer Carhartt T shirt at least N brought a wind breaker. That was a cold windy 100 mile ride for sure. Note to self put a wind breaker in the saddle bag. The ride home was less windy and more sun.

JT

So I'm sitting here sweating out the minutes until the cold front reaches me. I'd bet @SueT and @shawluvsbirds have the cool weather already!

JT

As soon as we left it got overcast and real windy and I'm only wearing a summer Carhartt T shirt at least N brought a wind breaker. That was a cold windy 100 mile ride for sure. Note
May be JT wished too hard to be chilly

Last edited:
Ew gross.
It's spider season again. 🤢
20210925_105646.jpg

E42E7280-AB81-4789-9E2D-0AF19529DDAF.jpeg
Took one of my grandsons grape picking with me. We picked grapes for about 5 hours. Well, I did anyway. He picked for an hour or 2. But he did run a lot of races. 🤣
B3C26EBD-6674-49A4-A201-B464578DB9F7.jpeg
EB7C21EF-4692-44F8-B1B4-745D59D11B1B.jpeg

Then I took him to his first hockey game. Preseason hockey games are the way to go! Tickets were $10 each. Parking was $20 and food was $33. He had a blast! Plus we won 6 to 2. 🎉
Oh and he helped me pick green beans this morning and brought some grape leaves home this afternoon for one of the rabbits.

Back
Top Bottom