calling any one from missouri

We went to Grand Rivers KY today for my birthday lunch... we'll see what the scale says in the morning. The food was amazing as usual and the Butter Crunch Apple Birthday Pie à la Mode almost put me to sleep but we had to get back and soak Red Rum's foot and her unnamed cell mates foot.

In case you don't know Grand Rivers has 350 people and Patti's 1880 Settlement restaurant has 330,000 customers a year! We think everyone in Grand Rivers works there.

JT
Is it your birthday today?

We went to Grand Rivers KY today for my birthday lunch... we'll see what the scale says in the morning. The food was amazing as usual and the Butter Crunch Apple Birthday Pie à la Mode almost put me to sleep but we had to get back and soak Red Rum's foot and her unnamed cell mates foot.

In case you don't know Grand Rivers has 350 people and Patti's 1880 Settlement restaurant has 330,000 customers a year! We think everyone in Grand Rivers works there.

JT
Happy Birthday! 🎂

They are making apple butter this weekend in Mt. Vernon, stirring big copper kettles over fires on the courthouse lawn. The big craft fair was really crowded this year.
5051BBF5-1177-49FC-B9EA-020DBDD6621C.jpeg

Ricky and I cut down two more dead white oak trees within striking distance of a building. I almost finished cutting them up into rounds before I ran out of steam... I'm not as young as I once was. Ricky ran out of steam before I did lol. I only have 4 more dead white oaks near buildings to get on the ground then a 36" diameter dead white oak out by itself! Well I have to cut a 24" diameter hickory first because it's in the fall area of the white oak which is leaning so no picking where it's going to fall.

JT

Back
Top Bottom