calling any one from missouri

I’ve coated the whole outside of the wall with Flex Seal but it hasn’t made much if any difference. 😞
I’m guessing I need to coat the inside of the wall as well. 🤷‍♀️
If the outside is sealed off I wonder where the water is coming from? If both sides are sealed you might end up with a water tank...

JT

I lived in a two-room shack once when I was young and foolish that had only electricity, so it had lights and a little refrigerator. Running water was the creek (maybe it was an irrigation ditch; not sure, I was a city girl) that ran in front of the house. "Conveniences" consisted of an outhouse behind the house, er, shack. Heat and cooking came from a large wood-burning Monarch stove. And this all took place in Montana. It gets bloomin' cold in Montana.
I miss that life. I lived 100% off the grid here in missouri until a year and a half ago when I had my first child, it was a high risk pregnancy so i had to move to town so momma and baby would be comfortable. We just had another baby 2 months ago and in the last few months while I was busy with all this someone broke into my tiny house and stole literally everything. It was a guy named Warren who drives a red Sierra around mcdonald county /Newton County etc. reselling all the stuff he steals.

Looking at the photo it seems like the water is entering the top of the block wall and running down. Did you seal between the blocks and the house? OSI Quad is very good sealer.

JT
I really don’t know if they sealed between the house and blocks. 🤷‍♀️
Dave is coming down tomorrow night. I’ll see if he knows.

I lived in a two-room shack once when I was young and foolish that had only electricity, so it had lights and a little refrigerator. Running water was the creek (maybe it was an irrigation ditch; not sure, I was a city girl) that ran in front of the house. "Conveniences" consisted of an outhouse behind the house, er, shack. Heat and cooking came from a large wood-burning Monarch stove. And this all took place in Montana. It gets bloomin' cold in Montana.
Well I *could* survive like that but I sure don't wanna. 🤣
Maybe if I could quit my day job by living that way.

I miss that life. I lived 100% off the grid here in missouri until a year and a half ago when I had my first child, it was a high risk pregnancy so i had to move to town so momma and baby would be comfortable. We just had another baby 2 months ago and in the last few months while I was busy with all this someone broke into my tiny house and stole literally everything. It was a guy named Warren who drives a red Sierra around mcdonald county /Newton County etc. reselling all the stuff he steals.
Seems a lot of that goin around in good old Missourah these days.

Well I *could* survive like that but I sure don't wanna. 🤣
Maybe if I could quit my day job by living that way.

Seems a lot of that goin around in good old Missourah these days.
Sorry, Shaw, my angry face wasn't aimed at you but at the thief who did that to @1cock2hens. I hope the law catches up to this guy Warren and gives him a good lesson in treating people the way you want to be treated!

Back
Top Bottom