calling any one from missouri

Yippie my replacement Starlink kit is due to arrive today... just when I'm almost out of hotspot data...

@1cock2hens I'm not sure how I'd try and get that tree down but moving the shed may be a good idea... hard to tell from the photo but I might tie it off to the side and drop the tree it's wedged in.

JT
Yeah I'm going to definitely get that smaller tree out before that big one falls, it's wedged real tight and isn't going anywhere lol definitely good idea to move the shed, with so much going on around here that didn't even cross my mind.

It’s 54 here at noon— we got a fairy egg yesterday !
A0CA052E-20F5-46D1-AC5C-7C09E9FBCBEF.jpeg

Beautiful here today too, early daffodils showing off, pie cherry bush starting to bloom. Have no idea what next week's weather looks like. Do I want to know?
No, lol. You probably don’t want to know. I know when I looked ahead we had a 50% chance of snow later in the 10 day forecast.
Oh, I also checked on my bees. No resources other than drawn comb in the top brood box. Did not venture into the bottom box. The bees were digging into the sugar slush I put in there last week. Did not see a lot of bees ( maybe 100 🤷‍♀️). They were calm. I’m hoping they are my bees and that there is activity in the bottom box. I closed it up because it was starting to get darker and I had been looking for about 25 minutes already.

Back
Top Bottom