calling any one from missouri

OMG Jenny! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations! Did you get her at Macon? I am going to have to come down and meet her sometime! Just gorgeous! She does definitely deserve a prettier name.

No I did not get her at Macon, we tried to get a scarlet macaw but the guy did a no-sale on her. but we looked online on Craigslist and a couple had her near St. Louis and needed to rehome her because they were working too many hours and had 2 other birds as well and just did not have the time for all 3. She is very demanding of time and attention and the other 2 they had were not that demanding. I was so excited to get her. She is just gorgeous and very spunky. She is very very smart and very articulate. We are going to leave the music chanel on for her during the daytime and maybe she will be doing the "boot scootin boogie" before long. She does dance and bob her head back and forth like she has the music in her! LOL

Quote:
That is so neat! Leave 101.7 for her and she will soon be up on all the latest music (and sports! lol) She is beautiful! You will have so much fun teaching her things. I'll bet she is even more entertaining than geese are!
gig.gif
Did you come up with a name yet?

She is super smart too, already learning words like mad. My daughter taught her to say "HEY!" because if you leave the room she squawks and my daughter yells HEY to shut her up so she said HEY about 10 different times then shut up. LOL I love to hear them practicing at night time when it gets really quiet

Harrisonville, MO and it's chilly outside today... Fall is here and my hens have stopped laying
sad.png
!!! I have a young bantam size Polish light Khaki colored Rooster if anyone near by wants him... About 5 or 6 months old.... He's free!
big_smile.png
Call if you want him... 816-293-5155

Any one going to Jacob's cave Sunday? I am going to see if there's any porcelain d'uccle hens out there.....Otherwise I just may wait till next year or see if that Ideal Bantam special might get me some. Wonder if anyone around mid missouri would want to split a 'October Bantam Special' from Ideal.......

Fudgie - Happy late birthday, LOL! I had no idea. Are you going to Keytesville on Saturday? What time do you need to be checked in by, is it noon?

Oh BTW, congrats on the beautiful b-day present!

Sheila

Back
Top Bottom