calling any one from missouri

Does anyone know of any swaps or small animal sales next weekend in central Missouri? I have three pairs of pet quality porcelain d'uccles to sell and am not having any luck selling them locally on Craigslist.

Thanks!

Quote:
How was the sale today Colonel????? I missed it!

It was good for me, I sold some of my chickens and got what I thought was a great price for them, finally got a reasonably priced little Nubian nanny and a couple more Guineas and had a good time while there. They had alot of really nice stuff this sale and not a huge crowd so it was alot of fun. Sorry you had to miss it!

Me too but I got a registered nubian male broke to lead well and another non-registered nubian female kind of broke to lead both very tame. Well worth the trip and to boot, the best part was I got to see my momma for the whole day! WOO HOOOO!!!

I did miss not being there.

Kathy,

I think they are planning on another swap in Nevada for this month. I believe it to be at the fairgrounds this time.

I've thought for years about working to have my own. I think if there was any interest from other people on here I could take a chance and try to get it going.

Jason

Who can give me some info on the swap near Stover and Cole Camp this weekend? I would like to go and try to buy some Guineas and just heard about it today.

Back
Top Bottom