calling any one from missouri

Fudgie~ I must have been sitting beside you because we were seated on the left side of the ring right behind the soft chair section too. We talked to your husband a couple times. You all did buy a lot!
smile.png

I must have been near you all too. I was on the left side of the ring at the bottom of the bleachers next to the old stoic looking amish man who did not seem impressed by my adorable muddy little ones, lol.

Hi all,

I'm a "new egg" here, but just wanted to say Hello from Southeast Missouri, the Clearwater Lake area of Piedmont, MO. I purchased this 8 acres last year, and moved here a couple of months ago. A neighbor gave me a rooster and a hen as a housewarming present!

The only thing is, I can't decide whether to curse him for the rooster that wakes me up at 4:30 in the morning -- or praise him for the hen that gives me these wonderful eggs for breakfast!

John
cool.png

davony's chicks :

Fudgie~ I must have been sitting beside you because we were seated on the left side of the ring right behind the soft chair section too. We talked to your husband a couple times. You all did buy a lot!
smile.png

HAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for the laugh....not my husband nor redheaded son!! He is the Poultry leader. I was there with my two girls. And yes that is exactly where I was sitting. Hee hee. What fun.

ok everybody MUST get personalized shirts!

edited to say....if that were my hubby he would have been popped in the head for paying 47 each for 2 bunnies not even registered!! RIDICULOUS!!​

Last edited:
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for the laugh....not my husband nor redheaded son!! He is the Poultry leader. I was there with my two girls. And yes that is exactly where I was sitting. Hee hee. What fun.

ok everybody MUST get personalized shirts!

edited to say....if that were my hubby he would have been popped in the head for paying 47 each for 2 bunnies not even registered!! RIDICULOUS!!

LOL Open mouth and insert foot! Sometimes I need to be reminded never to ASSUME anything! and I wont take that any further
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom