calling any one from missouri

So...

what is Chazaq?
big_smile.png

It got a whole lot noisier around here monday. I came home from work to find 4 more guineas in my pen
th.gif
old Hopper was beside himself with joy. he has been the one and only guinea for a year now. two more males and two females, a grey, a lavender, and two pied. last night they walked right in to the coop with everybody else.

Quote:
HA! How lucky do you have to be??? I would like to get a few guineas... I hear they eat ticks. Is that true? What about fleas? But they are quite noisy, aren't they...

Quote:
HA! How lucky do you have to be??? I would like to get a few guineas... I hear they eat ticks. Is that true? What about fleas? But they are quite noisy, aren't they...

yes they eat ticks. somebody said they eat 1000 per day. we live 1/4 mile off of the road, the neighbors didn't see any body drop them off. I would prefer people didn't do that, we are NPIP and so now i need to have them tested.

Teddi- How exactly do you cull birds when you can't get rid of them? Are we talking ringing their necks? I really did not want to give my roos away for free but they need to go. I know I take the risk of someone taking them for the wrong reasons if I offer them for free and they would make good breeding stock for someone.

Has anyone ever posted for free roos on this site?

Yes you can post them here missy, in fact I would recomend posting them here first. I don't remember what you had, but someone here can probably use them.

Quote:
here is a good place to post free roos and know they'll go to a good home. Or take them to the next keytesville auction and see what you get.

Anyone need any fertile d'uccle eggs? You pay for shipping and they are yours! Missy and my other potential adopters are at their chicken credit limit. Lol

someone asked me to collect 2 dozen eggs and then completely forgot- at least they had a valid excuse being I'll, but I can't eat all these!. Good thing I didn't bring any chicks to work with the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom