calling any one from missouri

Good luck!
I think it would be neat to go

(my chicks from you are doing great by the way
smile.png
)

Last edited:
I would like to go to the show in Sedalia but there is an auction near me that will be selling some incubators and misc. items for the farm. I am hoping to buy the incubators.
There was another BYCer that was going to the Sedalia show but I can't remember who it was....
idunno.gif

The weather has been awesome! I finally got my 40x50 garden plowed. I planted lettuce, cabbage, beets, snow peas, spinach, banana peppers, red green and yellow bell peppers and 4 tomatoe plants today. I still have to get my broccoli, cauliflower, brussell sprouts and sweet corn to plant.
I plowed a seperate 8x20 asparagus bed. I have planted 16 plants so far and have another 16 to plant.
The rain headed our way tonight will be a nice welcome for the new garden!
smile.png

Wish I was closer to some of these swaps that are going on. We have an auction up here once a month in Keytesville but we don't have a swap anywhere near us that I know of.

Does anyone know of any swaps in central Missouri?

ya'll hang on up there, pretty hairy here for a while and working its way toward arkansas and missouri.
tornados, 90 mile per hour winds, and 1-5 inches of rain in about an hour.

I hate the storms. I cant sleep when its storming

Missouri is going to be busy this weekend.
In Silex, theres a livestocck Auction and a Family Farm Day. Naturally of course they are on the same.
Im hoping I can make it to both
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
frow.gif
I'll be going -- driving down Saturday morning to arrive about the time the show room opens. I'll also be clerking for the Junior Judge. Look me up! I'll have Buckeye large fowl there.

Good luck to you!
yippiechickie.gif

Janet Hatch
J Squared Farms
NW MO

NPIP 43-727

I've got to drive down I 70 and then down I 55 tomorrow to go home (Tennessee) for a bit. I have Dorkings and Delaware x La Fleche I can sell. I'm asking $5 for the Dorkings and $2 for the La Fleche broilers.

If you want to meet me on the trip, you'll need to be able to meet me at the interstate and willing to get to me as I drive through. I don't really want to sit and wait on anyone... Too far of a drive for that kinda stuff.

Let me know if you are interested.

I am not NPIP as I'm waiting on them to get through chasing various outbreaks but my chickens all came from NPIP flocks originally...

Dave

Back
Top Bottom