calling any one from missouri

Naked Chicken lol the hard part is already done. if that gene could be passed on hehe I'd crossing that with meat birds. BTW that is one ugly bird sorry to say kinda makes me think of hairless rats.

davony's chicks :

Quote:
Sorry, but that is one ugly chicken.
lau.gif

lau.gif
now I know where they got my feather extensions from......
lau.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
ok, I've got another deal for someone... My farmer dude had decided he no longer wants any more chicks which means I'm stuck with a last hatch that I don't want or need. So, I have about 20 Le Fleche x Delawares which are made for eating but the little hens come out really pretty and will be great layers to nice big eggs.

I'm willing to part with these babies for $1.5 each and you need to take all of them. I can't do a parceling out one chick at a time. Been too long of a season for that. LOL

Let me know if you are interested.

BTW, I've eaten a few of these that were killed and fixed like the cornish game hens (about 1 pound each) and they were tasty but really lean. If you like the smaller chicken I'd suggest you process them early when they hit about 2 lbs. You can tell the difference between a pullet and a rooster at that size too.

Thanks,

Dave

PM me if you are interested.

Quote:
lau.gif
now I know where they got my feather extensions from......
lau.gif
lau.gif

That is really sad... really, really sad

I can only say... That would be a conversation starter!! What do you do with It in the winter?

Quote:
That is really sad... really, really sad

I can only say... That would be a conversation starter!! What do you do with It in the winter?

Put little sweaters on them of course
big_smile.png

Quote:

Put little sweaters on them of course
big_smile.png

thats right and panls to LOL

Back
Top Bottom