calling any one from missouri

hey people, almost time for jacobs cave again! who's goin? i plan on it, and i think the supreme commander has given her ok., she needs a break too!

Quote:
ooohhhhh oooohhhhh me me me me me!
if the wife says ok that is.

got some young birds to take, if some okies will stay outa my pens! [hint hint hint!] wife almost shot you when i moved her pigeons,
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
now that was funny!

About 100 acres of small animals, poultry, and anything else you can imagine. Usually packed with sellers and buyers. All depends on what you are looking for, but usually something for everyone. My wife and I both love it and use it as a mini vacation.

We live in Johnson County, MO and got our 30 chicks early June, we have a variety of chicks: SLW, Light Brahmas, Rosecomb brown leghorns and black minorcas. We are really enjoying the chicks. We got straight run of the wyandottes and the brahmas and specifically ordered a brown leghorn rooster because they looked so pretty in the catalog. So far we have 1 leghorn, 2 wyandottes and 2 brahmas who have started crowing. Lots of fun.

Hi chickmama1662
frow.gif

I too have a brown leghorn rooster. He is gorgeous. Wish he was a bit friendlier, we got him at about 3 months old and he was never handled as a chicklet. I was so excited for him to start crowing and now he never shuts up
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom