calling any one from missouri

Karan,ill be going to Iowa either the 8th or 9th of August.Ill let you kniow wich day for sure as soon as they let me know.My daughter will flip cause she is going with me,cause you have horses.she just came back from spending the summer with her aunt who has some.

Last edited:
Hi Missourians-

I live in Central Missouri between Sedalia, Jeff City and Columbia in the sticks. We have 80 acres here and lots of chickens (lost count). I am a total chicken addict. We hatch eggs, sell chicks, sell table eggs and table meat.

I have 2 children and babysit my niece and nephew. I have 4 under 4 years old.

Sheila

welcome-byc.gif
knslwilliams You will like it here this forum is for anyone with 3 to 300 chickens or more depends on how much scratch you have
gig.gif

I live in NE Central part of Missouri right at Iowa line. I go through Columbia to Jefferson City quite often, my Sister & her family and my son live in Jeff.

This is a great forum with wonderful folks.
clap.gif
frow.gif

Again
welcome-byc.gif
Karan

Southeast Missouri here. I am located 20 miles south of Poplar Bluff, Missouri. I have been a member of the forum for a while, reading mostly. I dont have that many chickens YET, but I can already see I am addicted. I have 5 hens, *unsure what some of them are*, 6 NHR pullets, 2 RIR roos, and a Black rooster. ( I am thinking austrolorp, but not sure ). I have pictures of them posted in one of the forums asking what they are.

I am also addicted to BYC!!!! I have to check several times throughout my day to see whats been posted.
smile.png
I love it.

welcome-byc.gif
kuntrycritters
Yeah this is a great forum isn't!!!
I was like you I read posts for a couple of days before I registered. Glad to see the MO population is growing in BYC..
ya.gif

When I signed up we had 2 ducks for a year and just had been given 4 hens and a rooster. New to chickens this year as an owner had been around them for awhile but never owned them till now. I have enjoyed this forum an awful lot. Full of good folks willing to help when you need information or just cheering up.
frow.gif
again welcome

Quote:
Thank you for the welcome! I plan on staying around
smile.png
. I have found LOTS of neat things on this site. I am glad to know I have a place to turn to if I need info in a hurry.

Have a blessed evening,
Lisa aka "kuntrycritters"

Hey
frow.gif
pdsavage
I will be at work until 5 pm so let me know I have no plans as yet for Saturday so should be home.....
Let me know if you're stopping by as you are coming or going .
wee.gif

Be glad to have a cold drink for ya when you arrive.
cool.png

Hello!
I live in the middle. Jefferson City. I have 9 hens: 4 Welsummer, 3 Barred Rock, a New Hampshire, and a Buff orphington. I have a toddler, and another child on the way! My hens lay more eggs than we can eat! I feel lucky that in my first chicken owning experience by sheer luck, that out of 8 chicks that were sold straight run, only 1 was a rooster. He didn't last long after he started crowing too loudly!

Nice to meet you all!

welcome-byc.gif
teddiliza I hope you have found that there is a great group of folks on this forum. There are a lot of great things going on in this group. I live in the north east center part of MO 6 miles from Iowa line just north of Kirksville. I travel to Jefferson City quite a bit as my sister with her family and my son lives there. Again
welcome-byc.gif

Howdy Missourians!!!!!!!!!! I live about 30 miles south of Kansas City, MO. I have one child in Sprinfield and another moving to Cape Girardeau next week for school, so we are scattered all over. Anyone going to the Tina, MO auction today? I wanted to go but it was just to far to drive. If anyone went could you please tell me your experience there? I have been wantin to get a couple goats but have been undecided on housing and taking care of it full time.

I only have 3 hens laying now and 2 are small
wink.png
so we pretty much are still just eating what we are collecting, hopefully soon though. Been canning tomatoes like crazy and I'm running out of things to make with them, lol.

Have a good Saturday everyone. I'm going out to make a chicken feeder with 4" pipe for grit and calcuim. I'll post a pic when were done
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom