calling any one from missouri

Hi fellow Missourians!
Just wanted to see if anyone on here breeds cochins.... I am having a lot of difficulty with shipped eggs this year and need to build my flock back up after I sold them all in September due to my move.
I have gotten several damaged shipped eggs and also bought some columbian cochin chicks from a reputable breeder but they are dying off one at a time.
I need someone in Missouri to buy from so that I can drive to pick them up. I dont want to do this shipping bit any more!
If you breed cochins just pm me what you have and where you are and some pics and hopefully we can make a deal.
Thanks!

Hi fellow Missourians!
Just wanted to see if anyone on here breeds cochins.... I am having a lot of difficulty with shipped eggs this year and need to build my flock back up after I sold them all in September due to my move.
I have gotten several damaged shipped eggs and also bought some columbian cochin chicks from a reputable breeder but they are dying off one at a time.
I need someone in Missouri to buy from so that I can drive to pick them up. I dont want to do this shipping bit any more!
If you breed cochins just pm me what you have and where you are and some pics and hopefully we can make a deal.
Thanks
I have some, but they are not laying yet. My mille fluer are a month off from being old enough to lay and my splash roo just got wiped out by a raccoon so I've got to wait until a young roo gets old enough to breed. I just got some mottled chicks hatched from shipped eggs, but again they are too young at this point. If you are still looking for some in the fall or a few months down the road let me know.

Hi fellow Missourians!
Thanks!
I just a few weeks ago bought some from a young man who is just starting out in breeding them. He is near Butler, MO. He posted in a facebook page about them... I'll see if I can find the page link if you wish.

He has (or had when I got mine) silver laced and blue cochins, and I bought some of each. They are healthy and thriving so far.

(edited to add breeds)

Last edited:
I didn't know there were Silver Laced Cochins.
idunno.gif
I love Silver Laced!

I wish these stupid Canada geese would go home. There are 10 of them here. They come up in my yard and even into my chicken pens! They "taunt" me when I take my pets for a walk around the pond behind our house.

Back
Top Bottom