1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Calling Molder and Scully!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by cat, Sep 18, 2008.

1. cat

cat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    Okay, here's the thing, I work from home on my laptop, which means I have unlimited access to the BYC forum, albeit I put it on a tab so I cannot see it all the time. Despite this my work rate has fallen to zero!

I must go into some sort of trance sometime around 09:00 and at 4:30 I 'come round' to find I have answered threads, posted new topics and chatted with other addicts but done no work.

Does anyone else loose time like this? Is this some sort of alien / chicken abductee event? Is there some sort of support group for this and can I join... online!

Can anyone else suport my chicken abductee theory as my boss is never going to beleive I have a real problem.

The truth is out there ... (its on BYC)!

2. MiniDriver

MiniDriver Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2007
    Massachusetts
    m - What do you think of chicken hypnosis, Scully?

s - You mean when people swing chickens around, leaving the poor birds too dizzy too move?

m - No, I mean the hypnotic powers of chickens to obsess their owners and all who come into contact with them. It was first noticed in ancient Mesopotamia, but the internet has injected a new, paralytic power. Perdue jokes about it on in his commercials, but it's clear that chickens have infiltrated the internet for the purposes of world domination through hypnosis.

s - You're off your meds again, aren't you?

m - Pack your backs, Ma. We're off to the farm. Yee-haw!

3. fopzuu

fopzuu Out Of The Brooder

Sep 15, 2007
    Maryland
    [​IMG]

4. smileybritches

smileybritches Chillin' With My Peeps

QUOTE: "Does anyone else loose time like this? Is this some sort of alien / chicken abductee event? Is there some sort of support group for this and can I join... online!" uh... this was the support group.....[​IMG]

5. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Mulder: You ever seen a UFO in these parts?

You ever experienced a period of "missing time?"

You ever had the suspicion that you've been abducted by aliens?

Have you ever found a metal implant in your body?...

Have you checked everywhere?

LOVE that show. I got all excited when I saw this post!

I know what you mean though. I just wish I experienced "missing time" more often while in classes! The computer truly is a horrible, horrible machine. I can sit down at 1:00 and before I know it...BAM!...5:00pm. Where DOES the time go?

6. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Love it love it love it. Where else can you go to soothe your lost time than here! Support is a great thing!

7. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    I am not even going to answer this thread having lost years!!!!!!!! yep yep yep must start dinner..hey was't that in 2005....yep got an alien problem......M u l d e r.......are you out t h e r e !!!!!

8. Mrs.Yardbird

Mrs.Yardbird Out Of The Brooder

Sep 4, 2008
    Panhandle of Texas
    I joined the website to ask a few questions about my babies and well, I spend so much time trying to read and learn things on here I never have time to reply hardly because the second I go to, someone else has posted and then that makes me think of something else all together and I forget what it was I was posting about in the first place.....So I figure one of these days I will sit down with all these notes I have taken on paper and make one VERY long post on all kinds of situations then spend then the week after that trying to catch up on my reading what I missed while I was posting!

9. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Man, I lose more time on this place! Before I know it, 2 hours have gone by! Dinner & laundry really suffer....

AND this is my 300th post!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by