Calling Molder and Scully!

cat

Songster
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Okay, here's the thing, I work from home on my laptop, which means I have unlimited access to the BYC forum, albeit I put it on a tab so I cannot see it all the time. Despite this my work rate has fallen to zero!

I must go into some sort of trance sometime around 09:00 and at 4:30 I 'come round' to find I have answered threads, posted new topics and chatted with other addicts but done no work.

Does anyone else loose time like this? Is this some sort of alien / chicken abductee event? Is there some sort of support group for this and can I join... online!

Can anyone else suport my chicken abductee theory as my boss is never going to beleive I have a real problem.

The truth is out there ... (its on BYC)!

m - What do you think of chicken hypnosis, Scully?

s - You mean when people swing chickens around, leaving the poor birds too dizzy too move?

m - No, I mean the hypnotic powers of chickens to obsess their owners and all who come into contact with them. It was first noticed in ancient Mesopotamia, but the internet has injected a new, paralytic power. Perdue jokes about it on in his commercials, but it's clear that chickens have infiltrated the internet for the purposes of world domination through hypnosis.

s - You're off your meds again, aren't you?

m - Pack your backs, Ma. We're off to the farm. Yee-haw!

yuckyuck.gif

QUOTE: "Does anyone else loose time like this? Is this some sort of alien / chicken abductee event? Is there some sort of support group for this and can I join... online!" uh... this was the support group.....
gig.gif

Mulder: You ever seen a UFO in these parts?

You ever experienced a period of "missing time?"

You ever had the suspicion that you've been abducted by aliens?

Have you ever found a metal implant in your body?...

Have you checked everywhere?

LOVE that show. I got all excited when I saw this post!

I know what you mean though. I just wish I experienced "missing time" more often while in classes! The computer truly is a horrible, horrible machine. I can sit down at 1:00 and before I know it...BAM!...5:00pm. Where DOES the time go?

I am not even going to answer this thread having lost years!!!!!!!! yep yep yep must start dinner..hey was't that in 2005....yep got an alien problem......M u l d e r.......are you out t h e r e !!!!!

I joined the website to ask a few questions about my babies and well, I spend so much time trying to read and learn things on here I never have time to reply hardly because the second I go to, someone else has posted and then that makes me think of something else all together and I forget what it was I was posting about in the first place.....So I figure one of these days I will sit down with all these notes I have taken on paper and make one VERY long post on all kinds of situations then spend then the week after that trying to catch up on my reading what I missed while I was posting!

Back
Top Bottom