Calls and Cayugas 2021

Pics
It appears the broodies are playing musical nests.
The three in the house have had a different duck on them every time I go out there. One of the nests felt cold just now so I'm thinking that one is gonna be a loss.
The only one that is sticking tight for sure is the one out in the run.
I hope she gets to hatch them she tried twice to sit eggs last year but she kept putting her nest in a bad spot and the other ducks kept kicking her off of it.

It appears the broodies are playing musical nests.
The three in the house have had a different duck on them every time I go out there. One of the nests felt cold just now so I'm thinking that one is gonna be a loss.
The only one that is sticking tight for sure is the one out in the run.
I hope she gets to hatch them she tried twice to sit eggs last year but she kept putting her nest in a bad spot and the other ducks kept kicking her off of it.
Bless her. I hope she gets to hatch them too!

I have got to find another way to ‘sell’ my chicken (and duck eggs). We only sell a hand full of dozens a month and we give the majority away. I’m not a good salesman. I’m afraid I couldn’t sell ice water in h***!:idunno
I am a terrible sales person too! :hugs That's why the Asian Supermarket is stealing the eggs for just $2.75 per dozen from me. But a new duck-eggs for sale sign will go up soon down on the road and the ducks will become stinky rich and poop into golden water-bowls.

20210403_163249.jpg
20210403_164331.jpg
20210403_164634.jpg
20210403_164642.jpg

Back
Top Bottom