Calls and Cayugas 2021

Pics
20210404_152220.jpg

She's going to spit fire any minute now!
That is one angry broody! :eek: :lol:
Does she have a name?

Squeegee, my broody now, huffs, puffs, and hisses at me but has not attempted to bite me. She does quack and push my hand away though.

Cami was chill and had no concerns whatsoever. She stayed perfectly still and didn’t even mind me sticking my entire arm under her. In fact she stayed so still that one time I thought she was dead! It was almost like she was hypnotized!:gig

That is one angry broody! :eek: :lol:
Does she have a name?

Squeegee, my broody now, huffs, puffs, and hisses at me but has not attempted to bite me. She does quack and push my hand away though.

Cami was chill and had no concerns whatsoever. She stayed perfectly still and didn’t even mind me sticking my entire arm under her. In fact she stayed so still that one time I thought she was dead! It was almost like she was hypnotized!:gig
That is Alice.
She's a spittin image of my first call girl Jane. I decided to put Jane out of her misery last summer. She had a reoccurring leg/hip issue and got to where she would go long periods of time without being able to walk. Which meant she had to be separated from her beloved mate Duck dux to keep from getting hurt again.
They would pine away for each other from behind bars. It was just too sad and I'm not much for keeping the handicapped ones around. :oops:
I was glad that I kept Alice, Duck took right up with her after Jane was gone, whether Alice liked it or not. 🤣 He stays in the house with her while she's on the nest and guards her just like he always did for Jane. :love

Back
Top Bottom