Calls and Cayugas 2021

Pics
If you eat store bought xicken eggs, there will be a slight difference in the taste between the eggs of different stores, different grade (garbage, junk, harmful, toxic, hazardous waste) and from week to week. One egg does not taste exactly like another one, even though the food industry wants to convince us of constant taste being a good and healthy thing.
One thing i have noticed with dux-eggs, however, is that they smell terrible when they come back out at the other end, be it in solid or gaseous form. A friend of mine told me that dux-eggs contain much more Selenium than xicken-eggs (which is a good thing!) and Seleno-organic compounds have a horrific smell, far worse than sulphur-organics.
How in the world do you know all this stuff? I’m amazed with all the scientific detail.

This one wandered off the heat mat first night. Found him cold, and presumed dead. Had him in my hand, and he made a weak little gasp. I sat with him in my warm hands for a bit, then put him back, and hoped for the best. Got home and he was just fine. I resurrected him. I think y'all can guess what I named that Cinco de Mayo baby.View attachment 2656883
Lucky!

I found a little drowned in the pool today. 😣
Had a storm last night with lots of lightening, may have had something to do with it.

20210509_191911_HDR_(1).jpg
20210509_191928_(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom