Camera in Coop??

I have a linksys internet camera in my coop and watch it all day at work. Anyone can check it out on my blog htp://marbleheadhens.blogspot.com. The only problem is that ou can view it from any browser except internet explorer. If you have firefox or safari or chrome, check it out.

Assuming you have electricity and wireless internet, it's really easy to set up. I would be glad to help anyone with questions and even to walk someone through the setup.

My plan is make enough money off my blog to be able to afford to update my camera to one that will work on any browser and one to add to my run.

Last edited:
Quote:
I would keep him and give him a list.
lau.gif

I want to put a camera in my 4 x 8 ft. coop and connect it to my computer. I have fast access connection but not wireless. Would I have to run a wire from camera to computer? They're not too far apart, so it's possible. Have electrical outlet beside the coop. I looked on e-bay but I don't know which one will work for me. I like the option of zoom and pan. Does night vision work?

Can someone suggest one that would work for me?

Thanks

The Logitech WiLife cams dont need to be plugged directly into the PC. They require power and talk back to the software you install on your PC via a box you plug into the outlet and the cam into the box.

Quote:
Remote Temperature Gauge: check
Baby Monitor: still looking on craigslist (I'm poor - if anyones got one they don't use anymore...let me know!!!lol)

Proud to be a little deranged myself:)!
wee.gif

Many people may not like a baby monitor for you must turn on it all time but the dangerous situation has occurred few. but I'll say it's unnecessary to turn on the baby monitor all time, you can use it in selected time, for example the baby just fell asleep, you can turn off the monitor, after one or two hours that you estimate the baby will wake up, you can turn on the monitor if you are not in the baby room.

Back
Top Bottom