Camera in your coop and/or run?

AZcluckers

Songster
Jun 24, 2020
Arizona
Do you use cameras? If so, what kind? My husband bought me a couple blink cameras for the coop and run a few years ago!

This is right now!
Screenshot_20221204-203431_Blink.jpg

I have these but really struggling with the wifi connection 😩 When I could get them to work, it was pretty great!

I have these but really struggling with the wifi connection 😩 When I could get them to work, it was pretty great!
I had to put the plug thing that helps find the wifi (the square thing sorry lol) in my bedroom window because that window points to where the coop is.

Yes we use Ring cameras that are battery operated. I have one camera in the coop (here is them now!), one in the attached run, and two in their yard (although only covers a portion of the yard so it's hit or miss finding them in view while they are out during the day). I love being able to look in on them which I do way too much!

Screenshot_20221204-214244_Ring.jpg

Yes we use Ring cameras that are battery operated. I have one camera in the coop (here is them now!), one in the attached run, and two in their yard (although only covers a portion of the yard so it's hit or miss finding them in view while they are out during the day). I love being able to look in on them which I do way too much!

View attachment 3341190
I love being able to look in on them too. Especially when I'm at work! I love your coop!

Back
Top Bottom