Camper coop! My family thinks I'm crazy!

There are trailer tie downs that you can use. My camper would definitely blow over without those. Mine are great big spikes that we hammer into the ground and I chain them to the frame of the camper after I park it in a new spot.
Ok. I can do that. That is simple enough. I may the back of it against a building which would also help

you definitely dont have to be a carpenter to screw some boards together that will make you chickens happy. :) I do recommend screws over nails though so it can all come apart and be reconfigured if you want.
Yes indeed. Thank you for mentioning that. The drill is gonna be put to good use. We have a way of figuring things out eventually lol. Unlce has put up a wall in my old chicken coop and it looked nice.

I'm suddenly unsure what we are talking about. You mean the huge vehicle, 4 wheels, usually has a bathroom, kitchenette and bedroom in it?
And yep. And somehow we are going to tear everything out of it. Not huge though...im looking at a medium size right now i wish I had taken pics of my options now! I currently have a flock of 20, and Im sure I will want to expand eventually. Chicken (and duck and turkey) math lol

Yes indeed. Thank you for mentioning that. The drill is gonna be put to good use. We have a way of figuring things out eventually lol. Unlce has put up a wall in my old chicken coop and it looked nice.
You'll always figure out a better way to do it after you're done ahha

I just redid my roosts so they cant poop on the roosts anymore haha. Tiny innovations.

Back
Top Bottom