Solved Can’t see some threads

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
Okay so yesterday I noticed that I could not see any threads in the Games, Jokes, and Fun section on the new posts list or even in my watched threads list. I could see them the day before so thought that was odd but I knew that posts in there don’t count towards post totals so figured there was some new update or something taking them off there too. But then today, just now, I went on my tablet as opposed to my phone and I COULD see them so I thought that was quite odd. My tablet is a lot bigger and views BYC in computer/desktop mode for lack of a better word whereas my phone is in mobile mode (but not the app) if that makes a difference. iPhone 8+. I DO get alerts in my notifications and I even tried to unwatch and rewatch with email alerts and it still did not show up on the list but I DID get the emails. Also, if I go to the actual games forum, I CAN see the threads there and find them that way. But they do not show up on any of the lists. Yes even with the “unread” filter turned off. I know it is Christmas Eve so I am not expecting this to be fixed or anything right now of course and I hope everybody is having a good holiday but I just wanted to make you all aware once I realized it likely wasn’t intentional LOL thank you and hope you all are having a good holiday season. ❤️❤️❤️

Okay so yesterday I noticed that I could not see any threads in the Games, Jokes, and Fun section on the new posts list or even in my watched threads list. I could see them the day before so thought that was odd but I knew that posts in there don’t count towards post totals so figured there was some new update or something taking them off there too. But then today, just now, I went on my tablet as opposed to my phone and I COULD see them so I thought that was quite odd. My tablet is a lot bigger and views BYC in computer/desktop mode for lack of a better word whereas my phone is in mobile mode (but not the app) if that makes a difference. iPhone 8+. I DO get alerts in my notifications and I even tried to unwatch and rewatch with email alerts and it still did not show up on the list but I DID get the emails. Also, if I go to the actual games forum, I CAN see the threads there and find them that way. But they do not show up on any of the lists. Yes even with the “unread” filter turned off. I know it is Christmas Eve so I am not expecting this to be fixed or anything right now of course and I hope everybody is having a good holiday but I just wanted to make you all aware once I realized it likely wasn’t intentional LOL thank you and hope you all are having a good holiday season. ❤❤❤
Have you updated your phone recently?
What exact version is your browser?

Yeah I just updated the phone the other day and the tablet I think needs a software update as I haven’t used it in a while. It’s technically an iPad. But the tablet is the one showing them. Although I just checked and it is not showing them on the new list either so maybe that part is an update? And perhaps good since they can be quite active lol but it shows up in watched on here but not on the phone.

Yeah I just updated the phone the other day and the tablet I think needs a software update as I haven’t used it in a while. It’s technically an iPad. But the tablet is the one showing them. Although I just checked and it is not showing them on the new list either so maybe that part is an update? And perhaps good since they can be quite active lol but it shows up in watched on here but not on the phone.
You can see them in your watched thread list now?

You can see them in your watched thread list now?
I was referring to on the tablet with that post but I did actually just discover something else weird... if I click the sidebar thingy and get there that way, I can now see them even on the phone. But if I go to the new posts pages and just filter by unread and watched, it will not show up on either. Isn’t that weird?

If I get there the first way it won’t show up at all but if I get there the second way, it will. 🤷‍♀️ I usually do the first as it’s easier for me. But may have to start doing the other way again. 😂🤷‍♀️

7E2C52C6-AF0F-4FEE-8E7C-03A6BA95D42F.jpeg
31EFF835-2A88-4A0C-BC4C-11C66A32CF3E.jpeg
FEC49F07-25BC-4855-869F-669304543CC4.png

I was referring to on the tablet with that post but I did actually just discover something else weird... if I click the sidebar thingy and get there that way, I can now see them even on the phone. But if I go to the new posts pages and just filter by unread and watched, it will not show up on either. Isn’t that weird?
You are weird. :D

Back
Top Bottom